Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Goal

Since I have been using this blog as a medium for introspection , I should start using it as a means to find out what I really want to do in life . As of now I am not sure as to what I want to do with my life . The challenge of living up to new hurldles each day , using analytical skills each day is wat keep me going as of now . I am not too much bothered about wat are the objects of application of these skills of mine are , it can be helicopters or it can as well be people. But where is it that my real passion lies . I have been asking myself this question almost daily for 3 years now but I have never stopped to listen to the real answers I get coz they do not go very well with wat I have presently set out to do .
I want to do a masters in psychology or social services , work for a social service organization but wat everyone tells me is that I can manage to do that along with my main job and that I have the talent go ahead and do a Phd or work as a manager in a company and make some good money .
There was a time in my life when I used to be really ambitious I wanted to achieve name , fame everything . I used to get afraid of my own ambition sometimes as in if I failed to achieve all this wat would I be like , would my entire life be wasted .
I dont aim that high these days , I just have immediate goals as of now , my present is wat is important to me ,neither the past or the future . It saves me a lot of unnecessary worrying .

I still lack a direction though and its high time in life that I have one . One thing I am sure of that to go any one of such directions will require a huge sacrifice on my end and am my ready to give up the security and surety of my present life to follow my passion is wat is to be seen.

No comments: