Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fire in the jungle ..run run run ...

I wrote about my room mates penchant for chairs earlier ..it would not be fair if i do not mention the havoc i m causing in the house ...

Now wat is happening is due to my carelessness i have as of now melted a plastic plate , a spoon , cutting blade and a lid along their edges ...wat actually hpnd was that i was cookin smthin on one of the burners and left these articles on the the nearing burners and eventually a part of them melted before i could realise ...yest was the latest one..a lid was kept on one of the burners and i accidently turned on the burner below it ...

Junta who is reading it may not allow me into their kitchens if they come to know of this ..but guys the situation is not that bad ..i m tryin to avoid such circumstances to the fullest hopefully your house will not be a victim of my carelessness ..:-)

No comments: