Saturday, February 03, 2007

Finally I write ..

People have been wondering as to why I have stopped writing . Now I have no specific reasons actually . Lethargy and montonicity of life maybe . Life has become quite comfortable after being here for 5 months now . My apt feels like home and people I know feel like friends too . No offence ment but intially everybody starts out as aquantainces ....

I remember my initial days here ..I used to just wonder if I would ever feel comfortable in this place and with all these people around but its amazing how life has a way of making pieces fall into their place ..just give it the desired amount of time and life can do wonders to you .

The only regret ..I am moved far away from books ..been ages since I read one ...

The most happening thing ..my teaching assistantship ..I love it ..although I hate getting up so early in the morning and being their in the lab ..2 hours down the line I am happy that I did it ..for the first time in my life I am getting to put myself in the teacher's shoes and mind you ..it is a totally differnt world out there .

I get night mares the day before the lab thinking whether I will be able to perform satisfactorily or not ...and my joy knows no bounds when I am able to solve so one's problem and make them understand something . It sure is a noble profession ..as long as people take it that way . I have known too many bad teachers in my life to actually believe that ...

So that quite sums up what been happening around here ..apart from the minnesotan winter which has been making headlines .. - 34 C ..can you believe that ..feels like hundred of nails piercing your face ..everytime the wind hits you .

Keep surviving for you never know when you may find a reason to start living ...

No comments: