Thursday, December 14, 2006

Overwhelmed ...

Have you ever cried because you were so happy that you were just too overwhelmed by your happiness . Today was such a day for me . I recieved a hand made card from my sister all the way from Guwahati rite in time for my bday . First thing I never expected to get anything from anyone back in India . Secondly the fact that my sister had the time to make a hand made card for me inspite of her exams and sports meet was just too much for me . It has always been that I somehow have never put in the effort to give my sister a nice gift but with every coming year she just makes my bday more and more cherishable ..N on this day I feel I am just too damn lucky ..awesome sis , wonderful parents and great friends ..what more could a person hope for ..!!!

No comments: